- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Your consent
What data do we collect?
When we ask you to make your personal data available for us, we will inform you about it, and about the purpose of the registration. We use your data to primarily fulfill the agreements you sign with us and to make our service better and ensure the quality of our products and services, as well in our contact with you. KMC collects the following data:
Personal identification information: information you enter at registration for contact submissions, newsletter submissions and sign up for events. The information we collect include name, email address, phone number, company name and information about the participation in events.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide KMC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for contact submissions, sign up for newsletter or sign up for events.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
We only process data about you that is relevant in relation to the purposes defined above. The purpose is decisive for what kind of personal data that is relevant to us. The same applies to the scope of the personal data, we use. We only collect and use the data needed for the specific purpose, and do not use more data than necessary.
We collect, process and store only the personal data that is necessary to satisfy our purposes. In addition, the type of data that is required to collect and store for our business operations may be determined by legislation. The type and extent of the personal data we process, may also be necessary to fulfill a contractual or other legal obligation.
How do we store your data?
We will delete your personal data when they are no longer necessary to the purpose for our collection, processing, and storage of your data.
Information and inquiries are saved until we have performed your desired services.
A newsletter subscription is active until you unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
KMC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request KMC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that KMC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request KMC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that KMC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that KMC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to KMC's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that KMC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Web analytics
- Understanding how you use our website
- Cookie settings
- Technical requirements
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are essential for the use of the website and the use of its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
- Preference cookies – Also known as functionality cookies, that allow a website to remember choices made on prior visits, like what language you prefer and the location you are in.
- Statistical cookies – also known as performance cookies, these cookies collect information about how you use our website, what pages you have visited, and which links you have clicked on. All this information is anonymized and can therefore not be used to identify you.
- Marketing cookies – These cookies track your online activities to help us deliver more relevant advertising.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies - you can see how here https://allaboutcookies.org/how-to-manage-cookies. When we place cookies, we always ask for your consent. Cookies used to ensure the functionality of the website may be used without your consent.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that KMC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Datatilsynet.